Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Something To Do

I'm starting this blog so that I can get a few ideas out there. I did a blog for charity and I had a few readers, so I thought I might give this a chance. I need a new hobby anyways. My people are complaining that I'm not letting them sleep, so I figure I can post at whatever hour I want and leave them alone. They'll just be sleeping while my genius grows.
I live in Indianapolis but my blog editor lives in Los Angeles. That's right... blog editor... in Los Angeles. I'm going places, I know some people. But I make sure to stay away from the Hollywood types - I don't want to be shallow or ruin my image (or my hair!).
So, when I feel like it, I'll update this blog... when I don't, I won't.

2 comments:

Marmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John A said...

Dog power!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr!
J the P